Dr. John Lee is an anesthesiologist practicing in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Lee ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lee also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1998
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1998
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Lankenau Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Geisinger Med Center
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. John P Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Ridgewood, NJ 07450Get Direction
Dr. John P Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Genes Determine the Amount of Caffeine Your Body Absorbs
A new study has indicated that genes determine how much caffeine a person consumes in the form of coffee, tea, soda, and chocolates. Two genetic variations that influence the metabolism of caffeine are also associated with how much of caffeine a person consumes. Study leader Marilyn C. Cornelis,...
- Can Arthritis Be Prevented?
Arthritis is a condition in which one or more joints get inflamed causing pain and stiffness to the person suffering from it. Arthritis usually becomes worse with age and often affects old people more than young ones. Arthritis is a very common disease with multiple types, but it is still not very...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052
- Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.30 West Century Road Paramus New Jersey 7652