Dr. John W Caravello MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)927 45th St Suite 303 West Palm Beach FL, 33407
Dr. Caravello excels in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery for both hysterectomy and adnexal pathology and vaginal surgery for pelvic organ prolapsed and urinary incontinence since 2002. He also ...
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1993
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1993
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Dr. John W Caravello MD's Practice location
West Palm Beach, FL 33407Get Direction
West Palm Beach, FL 33409Get Direction
Dr. John W Caravello MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caravello
- Overcoming Morning Sickness
Morning sickness is caused by your body releasing the pregnancy hormone HCG- which is released at it's highest levels during the first trimester.As many as 90% of all pregnant women experience some form of morning sickness during pregnancy. Although not all the morning sickness remedies may be...
- What Causes Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a serious condition that affects a woman’s body. It is very dangerous because the tissue that grows inside the woman’s uterus, grows outside instead, which can really damage the uterus. Moreover, endometriosis can damage the organs around the uterus if it is not treated on time....
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Wings of TEAL, Raising Awareness for Ovarian Cancer
Wings of TEAL is an Ovarian Cancer Support Group based in Polk County, Florida. TEAL stands for Treat Early and Live. It is also the color for ovarian cancer, worn on bracelets, shirts, and other attire by women who are battling the disease, as well as by family members who stand beside them. ...
- Are There Routine Checks for Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is the most common cause of death among gynecologic types of cancer. The most common risk factors for ovarian cancer are:...
- Dr. Gardy D. Marcelin M.D.200 Nw 7th Ave Fort Lauderdale FL 33311
- Michele BeckTorres3600 Forest Hill Boulevard West Palm Beach Florida 33406
- Mrs. Xiaorong Dai MD245 Wilton Blvd. West Palm Beach Florida 33405
- Dr. Ty Kaine Swartzlander M.D.1880 N Congress Ave Boynton Beach FL 33426
- Dr. Donna M Pinelli MD345 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Robert Frederick Chaitin M.D.3385 Burns Road Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410