Dr. Navdeep Chhina is an internist practicing in Sylvester, GA. Dr. Chhina specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chhina provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
J N Med Coll, Aligarh Muslim Univ, Aligarh, Up, India 1994
Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Ny Medical College, Internal Medicine
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Navdeep Kaur Chhina M.D's Practice location
Sylvester, GA 31791Get Direction
JONESBORO, GA 30236Get Direction
Dr. Navdeep Kaur Chhina M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chhina
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Valley Fever?
Valley fever, or coccidioidomycosis, is a fungal infection that usually presents itself in the form of a lung disease. This condition is also known by the name desert fever, desert rheumatism, and San Joaquin Valley fever. This condition is very mild, in most cases, and requires no special...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Dr. Sterling I Barrett M.D.2002 Palmyra Rd Albany GA 31701
- Dr. Jamie O Lin DO1712 A East Broad Ave Albany GA 31705
- Dr. Idrissa Ne'e'le'ge Ismail-joseph MD1000 Johnson Ferry Road Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Ferdinand Osuji MD425 W 3rd Ave Albany GA 31701
- Dr. William Mcpeters M.D.1712-A East Broad Avenue Albany GA 31705
- Dr. John T Phillips MD425 W 3rd Ave Albany GA 31701