Dr. George Harrison Talbot M.D. is a top Doctor in Wayne, PA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. George Harrison Talbot M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. George Harrison Talbot M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. George Harrison Talbot M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Wayne, PA, Dr. George Harrison Talbot M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Sparfloxacin versus clarithromycin in the treatment of community-acquired pneumonia.
- Safety profile of sparfloxacin, a new fluoroquinolone antibiotic.
- Comparison of sparfloxacin and clarithromycin in the treatment of acute bacterial maxillary sinusitis. Sparfloxacin Multicenter AMS Study Group.
- Pharmacokinetic interaction of sparfloxacin and digoxin.
- Sparfloxacin versus ciprofloxacin for the treatment of community-acquired, complicated skin and skin-structure infections.
- Comparison of the in vitro activity of and pathogen responses to sparfloxacin with those of other agents in the treatment of respiratory tract, urinary tract, and skin and skin-structure infections.
- Effect of single ascending, supratherapeutic doses of sparfloxacin on cardiac repolarization (QTc interval).
- Treating acute bacterial exacerbations of chronic bronchitis in patients unresponsive to previous therapy: sparfloxacin versus clarithromycin.
- Comparison of sparfloxacin and ciprofloxacin in the treatment of community-acquired acute uncomplicated urinary tract infection in women. Sparfloxacin Multicenter Uncomplicated Urinary Tract Infection Study Group.
- Effects of food on the pharmacokinetics of sparfloxacin.
- The cardiac pharmacodynamics of therapeutic doses of sparfloxacin.
- Pharmacokinetics of sparfloxacin in patients with renal impairment.
- The efficacy and safety of quinupristin/dalfopristin for the treatment of infections caused by vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium. Synercid Emergency-Use Study Group.
- The effect of terfenadine on the cardiac pharmacodynamics of sparfloxacin.
- Safety and tolerability of quinupristin/dalfopristin: administration guidelines.
Dr. George Harrison Talbot M.D.'s Practice location
Wayne, PA 19087Get Direction
Dr. George Harrison Talbot M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Talbot
- Alternative Treatments for Strep Throat
Strep throat is contagious and is serious infection usually caused by streptococcal bacteria. Strep throat causes inflammation or swelling of the tonsils and the mucous membranes, which line the back of your throat. This complication is very common in children and less common in adults.The common...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- What is Lyme Disease? A General Overview of the Disease
Lyme disease is a tick-borne infectious disease. It is caused by a spiral shaped bacterium known as borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato. A common tick is the carrier of this bacterium.The first incidence of lyme disease was reported in 1975 in a town called Old Lyme in Connecticut. Lyme disease is the...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Dr. Tudor G Jovin MD3 COOPER PLZ RM 104 CAMDEN NJ 08103
- Dr. Marson T Davidson MD8 Huntingdon Pike Jenkintown PA 19046
- Dr. Stefan T. Tachev M.D.860 Springdale Dr Exton PA 19341
- Dr. Yan Qi M.D.124 Dekalb Pike North Wales PA 19454
- Dr. Francine A. Cedrone M.D.17 Industrial Blvd Paoli PA 19301
- Dr. Paul Howard Steinfield M.D.2630 Holme Ave Philadelphia PA 19152