Dr. George Mills is an anesthesiologist practicing in Woodway, TX. Dr. Mills ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mills also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1998
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1998
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Anesthesiology
- University Of Va Med Center
- University of Virginia Program
Dr. George R Mills M.D.'s Practice location
Woodway, TX 76712Get Direction
Dr. George R Mills M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Blood Transfusions and Celiac Disease Related?
Celiac disease is a dangerous autoimmune disease that is triggered by the consumption of foods that have gluten, which is commonly found in wheat, barley and rye; when people with celiac disease consume foods with gluten, a reaction is triggered that forces the immune system to respond by damaging...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Emily Holmes Garmon M.D.100 HILLCREST MEDICAL BLVD WACO TX 76712
- Dr. Todd B Tyson M.D.3000 Herring Ave Waco TX 76708
- Dr. Thomas J Valigura MD100 HILLCREST MEDICAL BLVD WACO TX 76712
- Dr. Gary L Heath M.D.201 OLD HEWITT RD WACO TX 76712
- Dr. Casey D Hector M.D.405 Londonderry Dr Woodway TX 76712
- Dr. Brent L Kutach D.O.405 Londonderry Dr Woodway TX 76712