Dr. Jane Malalis is a family practitioner practicing in Waukegan, IL. Dr. Malalis specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Malalis possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- St Joseph Hosp, Family Medicine
Mrs. Jane R Malalis MD's Practice location
Waukegan, IL 60085Get Direction
Mrs. Jane R Malalis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- How Is Insomnia Diagnosed?
Insomnia is the inability to sleep that people of all ages can experience. It may be caused by a wide range of factors including physical discomfort or psychological problems. There is a direct relationship between insomnia and psychosocial factors. Factors such as increased age, conflicts with...
- Dr. Samantha Starrett Robinson M.D.1162 Maple Ave Mundelein IL 60060
- Mrs. Elena Edwards MD3295 N ARLINGTON HEIGHTS RD STE 102 ARLINGTON HEIGHTS IL 60004
- Dr. Josie Leigh Tenore M.D.595 Elm Place Highland Park IL 60035
- Lindsey E. McKee843 E Plate Dr Palatine Illinois 60074
- Dr. Beatrisa Paz-averbuch MD1435 Crowe Ave Deerfield IL 60015
- Dr. Mackie A Snebold DO3920 N Johnsburg Rd Mchenry IL 60051