Dr. Jason Harp is a Chiropractor practicing in Kokomo, IN. Dr. Harp specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Harp seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jason L. Harp D.C.'s Practice location
Kokomo, IN 46902Get Direction
Dr. Jason L. Harp D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Phillip W. Boruff DC518 S Anderson St Elwood IN 46036
- Dr. Gale Christine Keppel D.C.3432 Woodhaven Trl Kokomo IN 46902
- Dr. James Mathew Dillman DC2616 East Markland Ave Kokomo IN 46901
- Dr. Katie Lee Sauer D.C.1542 S DIXON RD STE I KOKOMO IN 46902
- Dr. Daniel L Richter D.C.120 N East St Tipton IN 46072
- Dr. Joseph A Hicks D.C.824 Belvedere Dr Kokomo IN 46901