Dr. Juliet Suzanne Bulnes D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice10810 Sheldon Rd Tampa FL, 33626
Dr. Juliet Bulnes is a Dentist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Bulnes specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Juliet Suzanne Bulnes D.M.D.'s Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33625Get Direction
Dr. Juliet Suzanne Bulnes D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bulnes
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Yoan Suarez-Zayas3801 N Park St Saint Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. H. Mikel Hopkins DDS1952 Bayshore Blvd Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. Rosemarie Marquez D.M.D.6700 Crosswinds Dr N Saint Petersburg FL 33710
- Dr. John Addison DMD2118 W Brandon Blvd Brandon FL 33511
- Nelson P. Castellano3302 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Jeffrey Schroeder D.D.S.3716 W Neptune St Tampa FL 33629