Dr. Roberto Mixco MD
Neurologist | Neurology1395 N Courtenay Pkwy Suite #106 Merritt Island FL, 32953
Dr. Roberto Mixco practices Neuropathology in Merritt Island, FL. Dr. Mixco studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of El Imam El Mahdi Faculty of Medicine Kosti 1980
- Chronic Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Program
Dr. Roberto Mixco MD's Practice location
Merritt Island, FL 32953Get Direction
Dr. Roberto Mixco MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mixco
- What Role Do Gut Microbes Play in Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a terrible disease that affects millions of people around the world, and it can be particularly devastating to have to deal with this disease on a daily basis. Researchers have long searched for some sort of cure for the disease, but they have repeatedly come up short....
- What Are the Causes and Treatment of Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is the medical term used when a person is close to falling asleep or is in a state of sleepiness. In such case, the person is not able to resist the urge of sleeping or dozing off. A person taking many psychiatric medications for bipolar disorder or any other mental...
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- The Relationship Between Sodium and Multiple Sclerosis
Salt is an essential element that your body requires for maintaining proper bodily functions. It helps your muscles and nerves to work to their fullest capacity and maintains the balance of fluids within your body. This, in turn, helps control your blood volume and blood pressure levels. However,...
- Companies Want to Work with People Who Have Autism
In the United States, statistics indicate that as many as 80-90% of adults on the autism spectrum are either unemployed or underemployed. These poor outcomes are not the result of an inability among individuals with autism to demonstrate their competence and to perform job tasks. Rather, for the...
- Dr. Juan Ros-escalante M.D.8055 Spyglass Hill Rd Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Christopher J Prusinski DO1310 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Vaibhav Shah MD1978 US HIGHWAY 1 STE 103 ROCKLEDGE FL 32955
- Dr. Dalwyn M Sealy M.D.7000 Spyglass Ct Melbourne FL 32940
- Dr. Angela S Spencer M.D.2100 N WICKHAM RD MELBOURNE FL 32935
- Dr. Maya N Stamboliyska M.D.6105 N WICKHAM RD MELBOURNE FL 32941