Dr. Susan Rice is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fairfield, OH. Dr. Rice specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rice can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rice can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Mrs. Susan Renee Rice WHCNP's Practice location
Fairfield, OH 45014Get Direction
SANDUSKY, OH 44870Get Direction
Mrs. Susan Renee Rice WHCNP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Antibiotic Use by Pregnant Women Is a Risk Factor for Crohn’s and Colitis, Study Says
The correct use of antibiotics for treating medical conditions can be a hot topic of discussion. While many antibiotics provide powerful relief for a variety of conditions, there is some discussion about the negative side effects that can occur with the use of certain antibiotics. According to a...
- Foods to Eat While Pregnant
What you eat when you are pregnant matters, as this is the source of nutrients for the growing baby. There is an increased need of proteins and calcium for the growth of tissues and bones in the fetus. Extra folic acid in the diet will prevent the risk of neural tube birth defects and will also help...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- Dr. David M. Barrere M.D.2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Mary South MD468 E Market St Akron Ohio 44304
- Dr. William Malcolm Jamieson MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. David D. Aichholz M.D.4834 Socialville-Foster Rd Mason Ohio 45040
- Dr. Catherine Feese MD1698 Old Lebanon Road Campbellsville Kentucky 42718
- Dr. Marianna C. Vardaka MD10495 Montgomery Road Cincinnati Ohio 45242