Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry3980 San Pablo Dam Road Suite 100 El Sobrante CA, 94803
Dr. Chang received her D.D.S. degree from the University of California, San Francisco, where she participated in a residency program in pediatric dentistry. The doctor has been a practicing dentist since ...
Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
El Sobrante, CA 94803Get Direction
Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Dr. Gary David Sabbadini D.D.S.1500 Tara Hills Dr Pinole CA 94564
- Ms. Joanne Ester Rahman DDS1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. May Hayder DDS401 Gregory Ln Pleasant Hill CA 94523
- Dr. Francisco Ramos-gomez DDS,MS,MPH707 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Randall Eric Chang D.D.S.3050 Citrus Cir Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Cynthia Yee D.D.S.1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109