Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.
Dentist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Dentistry3980 San Pablo Dam Road Suite 100 El Sobrante CA, 94803
Dr. Chang received her D.D.S. degree from the University of California, San Francisco, where she participated in a residency program in pediatric dentistry. The doctor has been a practicing dentist since ...
Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.'s Practice location
El Sobrante, CA 94803Get Direction
Dr. Pearline Ying-fong Chang D.D.S., M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chang
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Gary David Sabbadini D.D.S.1500 Tara Hills Dr Pinole CA 94564
- Dr. Salma Salimi DDS2445 Clement St San Francisco CA 94121
- Ms. Joanne Ester Rahman DDS1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Francisco Ramos-gomez DDS,MS,MPH707 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Cynthia Yee D.D.S.1700 California St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. May Hayder DDS401 Gregory Ln Pleasant Hill CA 94523