Dr. James Douglas is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Rome, GA. Dr. Douglas specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Douglas can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Douglas can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1989
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1989
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Floyd Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Floyd Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Floyd Med Center
- Floyd Medical Center Program
Dr. James T Douglas MD's Practice location
Dr. James T Douglas MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Which Specialist Performs a Hysterectomy?
In the U.S., hysterectomies are second only to cesarean deliveries among the most widely-adopted surgical practices, and the number of women opting to go under the knife exceeds half a million annually. Your choice of specialist for the surgery depends entirely on the nature and seriousness of the...
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- What Is Syphilis All About?
Sexually transmitted infections are one of the worst forms of infections transmitted from one person to another during sexual contact. There are various ways through which the infection can spread from one person to another, including vaginal sex, oral and anal sex. Sexually transmitted infections...
- Dr. Leigh Barrell M.D.1608 Martha Berry Blvd. Rome Georgia 30165
- Dr. Lisa Blake MD15 Riverbend Dr Sw Rome GA 30161
- Dr. Marc Merrick Dean MD330 Turner Mccall Blvd Sw Rome GA 30165
- Dr. Douglas Ross Lawrence MD330 Turner Mccall Blvd Sw Rome GA 30165
- Dr. Raymond Roderick Jarvis MD330 Turner Mccall Blvd Sw Rome GA 30165
- Dr. Margaret Thompson Marion DO330 Turner Mccall Blvd Sw Rome GA 30165