Dr. Cara Jester is a speech language pathologist practicing in HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL. Dr. Jester specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Jester evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Jester helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Mrs. Cara E Jester M.A. CCC-SLP's Practice location
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL 60192Get Direction
Mrs. Cara E Jester M.A. CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Heather Jackman M.A.902 W CYPRESS DR ARLINGTON HEIGHTS IL 60005
- Mrs. Sue Ellen Burns MA, SLP-CCC-L401 S. MILWAUKEE AVE WHEELING IL 60090
- Miss Lauren Anne Staub MA, CCC-SLP5N648 FOREST GLEN LN SAINT CHARLES IL 60175
- Stephane Asimacopoulos Tziavaras CCC/SLP4355 LOMBARDY LN HOFFMAN ESTATES IL 60192
- Kelly Jo Harris961 BRUNSWICK CIR SCHAUMBURG IL 60193
- Alexandra Duchek1815 W CENTRAL RD ARLINGTON HEIGHTS IL 60005