Dr. Sangwoo Ha is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in La Palma, CA. Dr. Ha specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Ha can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Ha can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Sangwoo Ha M.D.'s Practice location
La Palma, CA 90623Get Direction
Dr. Sangwoo Ha M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Vaginitis?
When the vagina’s lining gets inflamed, vaginitis may occur. This is because the vagina contains its own chemical balance, and it can easily be disturbed. Women and girls can get this condition regardless of their age. Causes of VaginitisVaginitis may develop as a result of many...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- New Imaging Could Predict Whether Breast Cancer Will Spread
When it comes to the treatment of any type of cancer, the earlier the disease is caught and diagnosed, the better chance of success treatment has. Medical providers have worked to develop strategies for catching breast cancer at an early stage over the recent years. Women who may be more prone to...
- Preparing for a Mammogram with Fibromyalgia
When the treatment is accompanied by pain, it is always hard to move a step forward and consult a doctor. Here are some good and helpful ways to prepare for a less painful treatment.Being a woman comes with high chances of physical pain, from dysmenorrhea to chest pains that range from mild to...
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Dr. Linh Dan Nguyen M.D.9940 Talbert Ave Fountain Valley CA 92708
- Dr. Cau Van Vo MD14024 MAGNOLIA ST WESTMINSTER CA 92683
- Dr. Thuc B. Tran M.D.13031 KERRY ST GARDEN GROVE CA 92844
- Miss Latasha Mason MD441 N LAKEVIEW AVE ANAHEIM CA 92807
- Mrs. Carla S. Wells M.D.4050 BARRANCA PKWY IRVINE CA 92604
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805