Dr. Carlos Santos de jesus is an internist practicing in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Santos de jesus specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Santos de jesus provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
Dr. Carlos M Santos de jesus MD's Practice location
Tallahassee, FL 32308Get Direction
Dr. Carlos M Santos de jesus MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- What Causes Night Sweats?
Night sweats refer to excessive sweating during the night, and they can transpire regardless of the temperature. Another term commonly used for night sweats is hot flashes....
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- 5 Tips On Living with HIV
HIV, which stands for human immunodeficiency virus, is an infection that attacks the human being's defense system. When the infection gets into the body, it slowly destroys the immune system, leaving the body weak to various infections. As the virus continues to stay in the body, it develops from...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Dr. Hantz C. Hercule M.D, PH.D3029 Pasture Wood Ln Tallahassee FL 32309
- Dr. Ileana Popa M.D.509 Wheat Ave Bainbridge GA 39819
- Dr. Satish Chand Mital M.D.1300 Medical Dr Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Wayne Anthony Sampson MD1381a Cross Creek Cir Tallahassee FL 32301
- Dr. Iman Imanirad M.D.1775 One Healing Pl Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Jesse Judelle M.D.1300 Medical Dr Tallahassee FL 32308