Dr. Walter Anderson is a Dentist practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Anderson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Walter E. Anderson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30904Get Direction
Dr. Walter E. Anderson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Tanya Jeffcoat1522 Craig St Augusta Georgia 30904
- Dr. Kim L Capehart D.D.S., PH.D.621 Se Main St Simpsonville SC 29681
- Dr. Michael O. Vernon D.M.D.1218 Augusta West Pkwy Augusta GA 30909
- Dr. Sumayyah Khalid Khan DDS28365 Davis Pkwy Warrenville IL 60555
- Albert Nathan Rabin DDS3226 Washington Road Augusta GA 30907