Ann Olson is a physical therapist practicing in Osceola, WI. Ann Olson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Ann Olson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Ann Olson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Ann M Olson PT's Practice location
Osceola, WI 54020Get Direction
Mrs. Ann M Olson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Scott Erik Forrest PT1700 Tower Dr W Stillwater MN 55082
- Elizabeth R. Adams DPT220 Keller Ave N Amery WI 54001
- Mrs. Alexis Faith Anderson P.T., D.P.T.471 S Arch Ave New Richmond WI 54017
- Ms. Kathleen Agnes Kolar P.T.219 Keller Ave N Amery WI 54001
- Sandra Jean Gress PT, DPT, OCS709 Rivard St Somerset WI 54025
- Lisa E Glad PT1460 Curve Crest Blvd W Stillwater MN 55082