Dr. Daniel Houssiere practices Emergency Medicine in Fontana, CA. Dr. Houssiere assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Houssiere examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University 1981
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine; Chicago Osteo Hosps & M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Daniel Houssiere DO's Practice location
Dr. Daniel Houssiere DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Houssiere
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Is a GI Cocktail?
Introduction A GI cocktail or gastrointestinal cocktail is a mixture of liquid antacid, viscous lidocaine, and an anticholinergic agent. A GI cocktail is primarily used to treat dyspepsia.There are a wide variety of GI cocktail recipes nowadays. One popular recipe is a mixture of viscous lidocaine,...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Julius Ibanez M.D.3865 Jackson St Riverside CA 92503
- Dr. Barbara J. Blasko MD150 East 27th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Matthew Ulysses Janssen M.D..1798 N Garey Ave Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Piyush R Viradia MD6405 Day St Riverside CA 92507
- Dr. Ivan B. Schatz M.D1798 N. Garey Avenue Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Christopher Robert Steckling M.D.1798 N Garey Ave Pomona CA 91767