Dr. Anand Shah is a Dentist practicing in Sebastian, FL. Dr. Shah specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale D.M.D. 2012
Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton B.S. Biology 2005
- Clear Braces
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Extraction
- White Fillings
- Crowns, Bridges & Veneers
- Periodontics – Diagnosis & Treatment
- Dentures – Partial & Full
- Nitrous & Oral Sedation
- Bite Analysis & Adjustments
- Night Guard & Sports Guard
- Sleep Apnea
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association (ADA)
- Professional MemberFlorida Dental Association (FDA)
- Professional MemberCentral Florida District Dental Association (CFDDA)
Anand Shah DMD's Practice location
Sebastian, FL 32958Get Direction
WEST MELBOURNE, FL 32904Get Direction
Anand Shah DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Robert W Astles DMD MAGD963 37th Place Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Matthew Jackson Henry DDS5070 Highway A1a Vero Beach FL 32963
- Dr. Michael Glynn Mccown DMD4755 Highway A1a Vero Beach FL 32963
- Dale A Stockton D.M.D.2900 Lake Washington Rd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Jasin M Youmans DMD2275 20th St Vero Beach FL 32960
- Dr. Mark Steven Coican DMD MS2179 Julian Ave Ne Palm Bay FL 32905