Dr. Jack B Howard MD is a top Doctor in Ada, OK.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Jack B Howard MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Jack B Howard MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Jack B Howard MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Ada, OK, Dr. Jack B Howard MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbon and particulate emissions from two-stage combustion of polystyrene: the effects of the secondary furnace (afterburner) temperature and soot filtration.
- A study on toxic organic emissions from batch combustion of styrene.
- Effects of temperature and soil components on emissions from pyrolysis of pyrene-contaminated soil.
- Carbon nanotube formation and growth via particle-particle interaction.
- Large scale combustion synthesis of single-walled carbon nanotubes and their characterization.
Dr. Jack B Howard MD's Practice location
Dr. Jack B Howard MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Howard
- Organizations That Participate in Ovarian Cancer Research
Ovarian cancer is one of the deadliest cancers affecting women today. Out of all cancers of the reproductive system, it’s the one most likely to end in fatality. About 1 out of 75 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer during her lifetime, and 1 out of 100 will die from the disease. With just...
- Restless Sleep May Precede Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s is a disorder of movements characterized by rigidity, tremor, bradykinesia (slow movements), and much more. It is also known as a more generalized neurodegenerative disorder that affects memory, cognitive ability, emotion and sleep.One of the under reported changes in Parkinson’s is...
- Healthcare Providers Employ Creative Means to Fill Vacancies
With the nationwide shortage of human personnel in the occupation of nurses, it is proving increasingly challenging to secure services and labor to fill vacancies in healthcare parastatals. Establishing hospitals, health and research center face significant difficulty in recruiting nurses to work....
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Donald Wesley Davies MD430 N Monte Vista St Ada OK 74820
- Dr. Tawfik Ramadan MD1214 Arlington St Ada OK 74820
- Dr. Glen Edward Diacon MD1414 Arlington St Ada OK 74820
- Dr. Terrence H Boring MD3101 Arlington Ada OK 74820
- Mr. Austin Clay Whitefield PTA511 N MONTE VISTA ST ADA OK 74820
- Troy Reynolds D.P.T.Lonnie Abbott Blvd Ada OK 74820