Jean Darling is a physical therapist practicing in Shawano, WI. Jean Darling specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jean Darling can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jean Darling will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Ms. Jean A Darling PT's Practice location
Shawano, WI 54166Get Direction
Ms. Jean A Darling PT's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Michael Justman PT114 E Green Tree Rd Clintonville WI 54929
- Jill I. Timm PT114 E Greentree Road Clintonville WI 54929
- Leah K. Smejkal PT114 E. Greentree Road Clintonville WI 54929
- Katie Van scyoc P.T.116 N Main St Shawano WI 54166
- Ms. Christine A Moran MS PT1601 Rolling Hills Dr Henrico VA 23229
- David F. Erdmann PT205 W Green Bay St Shawano WI 54166