Dr. Vinson Christenson is a Chiropractor practicing in Carson City, NV. Dr. Christenson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Christenson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Life Chiropractic College West 1992
- Activator Methods
Dr. Vinson R Christenson D.C.'s Practice location
Carson City, NV 89706Get Direction
Dr. Vinson R Christenson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Dr. Norman Sussman D.C.785 Southwood Blvd Incline Village NV 89451
- Dr. Bryan C Hansen D.C.10635 PROFESSIONAL CIR RENO NV 89521
- Dr. Stuart Francis Pardee DC1698 County Rd Minden NV 89423
- Dr. Nathan Elliot Cohen DC3190 Fabian Way, Carnelian Bay CA 96140
- Dr. Dublin J Hart D.C.1698 County Rd Minden NV 89423
- Dr. John Spangler D.C.601 E WASHINGTON ST CARSON CITY NV 89701