Dr. Danny Petrasek practices Endocrinology in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Petrasek specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Petrasek examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Danny Petrasek MD PHD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90046Get Direction
Dr. Danny Petrasek MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Major League Player Supports Diabetes Awareness and Excels on the Field
Most people dream about being an astronaut, firefighter or footballer when they're young. So many days during childhood are spent thinking about what they want to be when they're grown up, that it made kids want to practice what they loved for when they're older. Everything was possible in those...
- "Black-ish" Diabetes Diagnosis Attempts to Improve Awareness on the Disease
Despite all the existing information on diabetes, the disease still manages to mystify a significant number of people. Some individuals could also believe that their life is over if they receive a type 2 diabetes diagnosis. Similarly, third parties may also think that diabetes patients are these...
- How to Prevent Sepsis
What is sepsis?Sepsis is a severe condition that occurs as a result of an overwhelmed immune system due to an infection. Widespread inflammation is activated by immunity chemicals that are released into the blood to fight the infection. This causes leaky vessels and blood clots. The flow of the...
- Vaccinations and Type 2 Diabetes
IntroductionThe possibility of vaccines that prevent type 2 diabetes is still in development and has yet to be available in the market. It is important to know what the root cause of diabetes in order to better find out how to control and prevent it. The short answer is yes, there are medicines...
- Dr. Susan Pekarovics M.D.6360 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Norman Lavin MD18370 Burbank Blvd Tarzana California 91356
- Dr. Minou Tran M.D.8317 Davis Street Downey California 90241
- Dr. John G. Wilcox M.D.333 S ARROYO PKWY PASADENA CA 91105
- Dr. Michael W Lin MD207 S Santa Anita Ave San Gabriel CA 91776
- Dr. Eva Cwynar MD465 N Roxbury Dr #733 Beverly Hills CA 90210