Dr. Eric Schliemann is a speech language pathologist practicing in GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO. Dr. Schliemann specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Schliemann evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Schliemann helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Eric Matthew Schliemann MA, CF-SLP's Practice location
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111Get Direction
Eric Matthew Schliemann MA, CF-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- What Is Dysarthria: Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and More
What is dysarthria?Dysarthria is a speech disorder that is caused by weak, paralyzed, or damaged oral muscles. Those who have dysarthria usually have trouble speaking along with poor articulation, poor phonation, and poor respiration. Others may also have a hard time understanding people who have...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Ms. Kelly T Steffy MA, CCC-SLP3105 W Arkansas Ave Denver CO 80219
- Carol L. Laycob M.A., C.C.C.7100 E BELLEVIEW AVE STE 109 GREENWOOD VILLAGE CO 80111
- Mrs. Marian Marienau Ernst C.C.C. SLP/A2800 SOUTH UNIVERSITY BLVD. DENVER CO 80210
- Miss Anna Dilello MS, CCC-SLP10365 JULIAN CT WESTMINSTER CO 80031
- Megan Fritchman M.A.-CCC1885 CHERRYVILLE RD GREENWOOD VILLAGE CO 80121
- Kylee Marie Biddle M.A. CCC-SLP610 LOGAN ST APT 9 DENVER CO 80203