Kelly Ealy is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in OMAHA, NE. Kelly is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Ealy can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Ealy will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Kelly Denise Ealy MPT's Practice location
OMAHA, NE 68137Get Direction
Mrs. Kelly Denise Ealy MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Chronic Inflammation May Enhance Sustained Delivery of New Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic disorder that is accompanied by symptoms of progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is caused by the absence of dystrophin, a protein that is responsible for keeping muscles cells intact, and accounts for one of the nine...
- Bone Marrow Biopsies Might Not Be Necessary for Follicular Lymphoma Patients
Those suffering from follicular lymphoma have become accustomed to bone marrow biopsies throughout their treatment so that doctors can monitor their responses. However, a new study has shown these processes may not be as integral as former mandates have implied. The study has recently been published...
- What Are the Symptoms of Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a digestive condition in which the lining of small intestine is affected by the consumption of food containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and other related grains. In this condition, eating bread, pasta, cookies, and pizza crust triggers an immune...
- What are the Causes and Treatment Options for Rheumatoid Nodules?
Rheumatoid nodules refer to the small subcutaneous lumps that form in most patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Nodules are found in different parts of the body, like the elbow, back of the arm, fingers, hands, and knuckles. The nodules differ in size from a small pea to a large walnut. These nodules...
- Carissa L Hoffman17809 PIERCE PLZ OMAHA NE 68130
- Miss Mary E Kouba PT14705 W Plz Omaha NE 68137
- Kelli M Eihusen17809 PIERCE PLZ OMAHA NE 68130
- Susan Kay Penner PHYSICAL THERAPIST8200 Dodge Street Omaha NE 68114
- Mrs. Shireen D'ann Hauser-miller M.H.S., P.T.13336 Industrial Rd Omaha NE 68137
- Margaret Hebenstreit5606 S 147TH ST OMAHA NE 68137