Dr. Richard V Ravalin MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon19 Upper Kagsdale Dr Suite 110 Monterey CA, 93940
Dr. Richard Ravalin is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Monterey, CA. Dr. Ravalin specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ravalin tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Richard V Ravalin MD's Practice location
Monterey, CA 93940Get Direction
MONTEREY, CA 93940Get Direction
Dr. Richard V Ravalin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ravalin
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- Dr. Jaclyn Wey MD1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. Gregg Kevin Satow M D10 Harris Ct Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Randall A Farac MD707 South Garfield Ave Alhambra CA 91801
- Dr. Allen Leroy Hershey MD611 Abbott St Salinas CA 93901
- Dr. Benjamin Warren Halligan MD1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. Peter G Gerbino M.D.900 Cass Street Monterey CA 93940