Dr. Stephen Gaal is an optometrist practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Gaal specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Gaal performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Stephen L Gaal O.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, WV 25389Get Direction
Dr. Stephen L Gaal O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Summer D Jones O.D.806 GREENBRIER ST CHARLESTON WV 25311
- Dr. Gregory S. Moore OD301 Rhl Blvd Charleston WV 25309
- Dr. Nathaniel S. Stevens O.D.205 4th Ave Saint Albans WV 25177
- Mrs. Sandra H Whittington OD3840 Pennsylvania Ave Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Steven Michael Potwin OD4202 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304
- Dr. William Alan Rada O.D.3806 Maccorkle Ave Se Charleston WV 25304