Dr. Antonio Figueroa M.D. is a top Doctor in San Juan, PR.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Antonio Figueroa M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Antonio Figueroa M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Antonio Figueroa M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In San Juan, PR, Dr. Antonio Figueroa M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Dr. Antonio Figueroa M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00918Get Direction
Dr. Antonio Figueroa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Benefits of Krill Oil on Lupus
Krill are little shrimp-like crustaceans rich in omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3s are vital nutrients and are used to maintain the healthy function of the brain and retina. EPA, or eicosapentaenoic acid, and DHA, or docosahexaenoic acid, are also fundamental in regulating cell activity and...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Prostate Drugs May Not Increase the Risk of Fractures
About 8 million men in the U.S. between the ages of 50-years-old and 79-years-old suffer from enlarged prostate glands. Drugs used to treat an enlarged prostate gland, also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), are of two types: 5-alpha reductase inhibitors and alpha-blockers. In a study,...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Karim Benitez-marchand M.D.101 San Patricio Ave Guaynabo Guaynabo PR 00968
- Dr. Rafael A Brito M.D.Torre San Pablo #68,calle Santa Cruz Bayamon PR 00961
- Dr. Zenaida Castillo MDCamelia St #1327 San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Maria del pilar Zalduondo MDUniversity Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936
- Dr. Carlos E Ifarraguerri M.D.29 Calle Washington San Juan PR 00907
- Dr. Beatriz Gonzalez-abella MDUniversity Pediatric Hospital San Juan PR 00936