Dr. Robert Robbins is a Chiropractor practicing in Union City, NJ. Dr. Robbins specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Robbins seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
- Longidorus kheirii n. sp. (Nematoda: Longidoridae) from Iran.
- Intraspecific Variability of Rotylenchulus reniformis from Cotton-growing Regions in the United States.
- Histological Changes in Gossypium hirsutum Associated with Reduced Reproduction of Rotylenchulus reniformis.
- Histological Observations of Rotylenchulus reniformis on Gossypium longicalyx and Interspecific Cotton Hybrids.
- Taxonomic and molecular identification of bakernema, criconema, hemicriconemoides, ogma and xenocriconemella species (nematoda: criconematidae).
- Taxonomic and molecular identification of mesocriconema and criconemoides species (nematoda: criconematidae).
- Taxonomic and molecular identification of hemicaloosia, hemicycliophora, gracilacus and paratylenchus species (nematoda: criconematidae).
- Identification of quantitative trait loci underlying resistance to southern root-knot and reniform nematodes in soybean accession PI 567516C.
- Advancements in breeding, genetics, and genomics for resistance to three nematode species in soybean.
- Plant elicitor peptides promote plant defences against nematodes in soybean.
Dr. Robert Thomas Robbins D.C.'s Practice location
Union City, NJ 07087Get Direction
Staten Island, NY 10304Get Direction
Dr. Robert Thomas Robbins D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Glenn Bager DC92 State Rt 27 Rahway NJ 07065
- Dr. Alan Bernard Levine D.C.124 E Mount Pleasant Ave Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Glenn Rosenberg DC110 W 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Vincent L. Zara D.C.,C.C.S.P.199 Jericho Turnpike Floral Park New York 11001
- Dr. Alex M. Eingorn D.C.825 7th Avenue New York New York 10019
- Dr. Carmen Romano DC345 Main St Madison New Jersey 07940