Dr. Alberto Cayton is a general surgeon practicing in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Cayton specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Cayton provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Dr. Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation Institute of Medicine - Far Eastern University 1965
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, General Surgery Morristown Mem Hosp, General Surgery Overlook Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Alberto L Cayton MD's Practice location
Brooklyn, NY 11204Get Direction
Dr. Alberto L Cayton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cayton
- How is the Recovery for a Cholecystectomy?
How long does it take for you to recover from a cholecystectomy? The length of the recovery period depends on whether you had a laparoscopic or open cholecystectomy. Many people who have keyhole surgery are released from the hospital the same day of the surgery. It may take up to 2 weeks for these...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- What is a Sphincterotomy?
A fissure is the tearing of anal skin as a result of the overstretching of the anal opening by a big hard stool. Normally, sphincterotomy is related to constipation, chronic diarrhea (less often), inflammatory bowel disease or sexually transmitted infections that have anal and rectal effects. At...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- What Is a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum. This pressure affects the flow of blood, resulting in the formation of swellings in the veins covering these areas, known as hemorrhoids. At times, the vessels may not allow blood to flow properly along these veins and the...
- Dr. Charles C. Guidry Jr D.O.150 55th Street Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Richard Yackshaw Greco D.O.1100 Route 72 West Manahawkin NJ 08050
- Dr. Matthew E Spotnitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. David Shokrian MD9 Sinclair Dr Great Neck NY 11024
- Dr. Sharon R. Zisman M.D.65 East 95 Street New York NY 10128
- Dr. Robert Arthur Aldoroty M.D.1974 1st Avenue New York NY 10029