Dr. Steven J Tunick DMD
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery119 West 57th St Suite 914 New York NY, 10019
I am a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon with over 30 years of experience in my specialty. The scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery includes the surgical management and treatment of th ...
Education and Training
Tufts University School of Medicine 1973
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Steven J Tunick DMD's Practice location
New York, NY 10019Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10065Get Direction
Dr. Steven J Tunick DMD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tunick
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About Fibromyalgia Diagnosis
Fibromyalgia involves widespread pain throughout the patient's entire body. For some, the pain might only be in specific areas, like the back and neck. Those with fibromyalgia also have extreme sensitivity, stiffness, and bone-wearing fatigue. ...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- Dr. Scott A. Siegel D.D.S., M.D.110 New Hyde Park Rd Franklin Square NY 11010
- Dr. Vito A Cardo DDS81 Nassau Blvd Garden City NY 11530
- Dragos Sandulescu DDS997 Rosedale Road Valley Stream NY 11581
- Dr. Michael F Cardo DMD60-70 Woodhaven Boulevard Elmhurst NY 11373
- Dr. Philip Artenberg DDS60-70 Woodhaven Boulevard Elmhurst NY 11373
- Dr. Jerald S. Friedman DDS315 Cedar Ln Teaneck NJ 07666