Dr. Nathan Osterman is an optometrist practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Osterman specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Osterman performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Nathan Evan Osterman O.D.'s Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
CEDAR PARK, TX 78613Get Direction
Dr. Nathan Evan Osterman O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Mark Michael Garin O.D.43996 Woodward Avenue Bloomfield Hills MI 48302
- Dr. Nathan Harris OD760 W Pioneer Blvd Mesquite NV 89027
- Dr. Luciana Coscione Dixon OD4646 John R Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Michael B Liberman O.D.32987 WOODWARD AVE ROYAL OAK MI 48073
- Dr. Michael G. Younes O.D.13900 Michigan Ave Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. Angelo Tocco O.D.20845 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe MI 48236