Susannah Carleton is an acupuncturist practicing in Boulder, CO. Dr. Carleton evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Carleton treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Susannah Grace Carleton DIPL. AC., DIPL. CHM's Practice location
Boulder, CO 80302Get Direction
Susannah Grace Carleton DIPL. AC., DIPL. CHM's reviewsWrite Review
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Mr. Robert Arthur Wesley LAC2121 W 84th Ave Federal Heights CO 80260
- Daisy Elizabeth Lear L.AC.1159 Lefthand Drive Longmont CO 80501
- Mr. Joseph Ryan Powell L.AC.1129 Vivian St Longmont CO 80501
- Adam C Shapiro L.AC.4730 Table Mesa Dr Boulder CO 80305
- Christine Anne Snyder M.S.O.M., L.AC.630 15th Ave Longmont CO 80501
- Bradley Stephens L.AC3000 Pearl St Boulder CO 80301