Dr. Pamela Dumond is a Chiropractor practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Dumond specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Dumond seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Pamela Susan Dumond D.C.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90066Get Direction
Dr. Pamela Susan Dumond D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Dr. Fred N. Lerner D.C., PH.D.120 S Spalding Dr Beverly Hills CA 90212
- Dr. Todd Michael Gewant D.C.1131 Wilshire Blvd Santa Monica CA 90401
- Dr. Charles Edward Nguyen M.D.1000 W CARSON ST TORRANCE CA 90502
- Dr. Bassem Kharb D.C7719 Westland Ave Los Angeles CA 91605
- Miss Jessica Grichy D.C4955 Van Nuys Blvd Sherman Oaks Ca 91403
- Dr. Glenn R. Williams D.C., L.AC.10801 National Blvd Los Angeles CA 90064