Jennifer Neta is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Fairfield, CA. Jennifer is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Neta can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Neta will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Jennifer Marie Neta PT's Practice location
Fairfield, CA 94533Get Direction
Mrs. Jennifer Marie Neta PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Gastroenteritis?
Bacterial gastroenteritis is brought about by bacteria that cause an infection in the gut. This can lead to the inflammation of the stomach and the intestines. In addition, a person suffering from gastroenteritis can experience the following symptoms:...
- Autism: Therapy For Parents with Autistic Children
Most therapies for Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) focus on the child with it, but new research suggests that the some specifically designed treatments are beneficial for the child's stressed-out parents....
- Is the Mediterranean Diet Effective?
This is the lifestyle of the people living in the Mediterranean region and has been one of the most healthy diet options available. It is the routine diet of the people in this region that showed the way for all those who love healthy diet habits. Their way of life, including the diet and physical...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Everything You Need to Know About Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is a common condition among women and is caused by a yeast infection. It may be uncomfortable and unpleasant at times, but is treatable with medication available in pharmacies. However, there have been cases where treatment was difficult and in some women, the infection kept coming...
- The Results are in. Absence of Sleep Apnea Screening Caused 2 Deadly Train Crashes in New York
Federal investigators have recently blamed Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) for two deadly train crashes that happened in the New York City metropolitan area. After the crashes in both the Hoboken Terminal of the New Jersey Transit and the Brooklyn Terminal on the Long Island Rail Road, the...
- Katie Winchell DPT2610 YAJOME ST NAPA CA 94558
- Mrs. Rosemarie Deweese Girard P.T.305 Woodson Way Vallejo CA 94591
- Mrs. Debra C Patrizi PT200 Muir Rd Martinez CA 94553
- Patricia Sandri Brown P.T.2261 Elm St Napa CA 94559
- Ms. Jennifer A Kojima PT275 Beck Ave Msc 5-250 Fairfield CA 94533
- Ms. Julie Ann Miller PHYSICAL THERAPIST801 Empire St Fairfield CA 94533