Dr. Bernard Kim practices Pulmonology in Baltimore, MD. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Kim manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus 2006
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 2006
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- St Agnes HealthCare Program
Dr. Bernard Matthew Kim MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21201Get Direction
Baltimore, MD 21229Get Direction
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30046Get Direction
Dr. Bernard Matthew Kim MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Romance When You Have Cystic Fibrosis
24 year old Brad Dell is a young man who is deaf and living with cystic fibrosis. In January of 2017, he received a double lung transplant from the University of California, San Francisco. When Dell is not testing out his new lungs with active physical activity or reading comic books, he is writing...
- What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis, or TB, is a serious bacterial infection that often affects the lungs. It may also spread to other parts of the body, like the central nervous system, lymphatic system, and circulatory system. Treatment for tuberculosis may take a long time. The infectious organism may spread from one...
- The Link Between Childhood Asthma and COPD
It is clear that smoking is one of the greatest risks for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); however, there are other factors, such as second hand smoking (wherein you get the effects of smoking by getting exposed to it even if you do not smoke), contact with pollution, genetic...
- COPD: Can Obesity Make it Worse?
It is clear that obesity can lead to future health complications, now including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It has been established that there is a link between obesity and COPD, as obesity can further complicate the symptoms of COPD.Obesity can be easily computed through BMI...
- Radiologists Look for Patterns in Cystic Fibrosis as More Adults Are Diagnosed
Recent research shows that there is an increasing number of adults being diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. This information is leading scientists to believe cystic fibrosis is now just as much of an adult condition as a childhood condition. This increase has caused scientists and radiologists to...
- The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Compass and How They Can Help
Life with cystic fibrosis (CF) can be draining, time-consuming, and frankly – quite expensive. A majority of people living with CF, as well as their families, are faced with complex issues, such as insurance hassles, when it comes to accessing the specialized care that they require. Although CF...
- Dr. Amit Narula D.O.5110 Holly Creek Ln Clarksville Maryland 21029
- Dr. Jonathan C Jun M.D.601 N CAROLINE ST STE 1261 BALTIMORE MD 21287
- Dr. William Krimsky M.D.9103 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Enid Neptune M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21205
- Dr. Toshita Kumar MBBS2401 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215
- Dr. Susan S Meltzer M.D.12221-3 Tullamore Road Lutherville Timonium MD 21093