Dr. Charles B Findlay D.C.
Chiropractor8215 Northwoods Dr Suite 200 Lincoln NE, 68505
Dr. Charles Findlay is a Chiropractor practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Findlay specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Findlay seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Charles B Findlay D.C.'s Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68505Get Direction
Dr. Charles B Findlay D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Findlay
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Dr. Jake Allan Akerson D.C.2640 E St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Ryan Matthew Worrell DC1409 SILVER ST ASHLAND NE 68003
- Dr. Justin Cook D.C.3121 S. 11TH ST. LINCOLN NE 68502
- Dr. Curtis Alan Fletcher D.C.4300 S 48TH ST STE 7 LINCOLN NE 68516
- Dr. Aron Douglas Ferguson D.C.7121 Stephanie Ln Lincoln NE 68516
- Dr. Kristin Janelle Morgan KRISTIN MORGAN, D.C5700 Thompson Creek Blvd Lincoln NE 68516