Mark Freeman Aaron M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4230 Harding Rd Suite 330 Nashville TN, 37205
Dr. Mark Aaron is a cardiologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Aaron specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Aaron also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Duke University School of Medicine 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Al Hosp, Internal Medicine; Duke Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Mark Freeman Aaron M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37205Get Direction
Nashville, TN 37205Get Direction
Mark Freeman Aaron M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aaron
Top Notch Heart Doctors.
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Arthur E. Constantine M.D.4230 Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Jorge M. Balaguer1215 21st Avenue Nashville Tennessee 37232
- Adam Prudoff MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Nagendra Ramanna M.D.3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Steven S Humphrey MD395 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Brian R Long MD3443 Dickerson Pike Nashville TN 37207