Dr. Kirk Drennan is an optometrist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Drennan specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Drennan performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Marine oil capsule therapy for the treatment of hyperlipidemia.
- The hypocholesterolemic effects of beta-glucan in oatmeal and oat bran. A dose-controlled study.
- Efficacy of the National Cholesterol Education Program Step I diet. A randomized trial incorporating quick-service foods.
- Effects of docosahexaenoic acid on serum lipoproteins in patients with combined hyperlipidemia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.
- A comparison of estrogen replacement, pravastatin, and combined treatment for the management of hypercholesterolemia in postmenopausal women.
Dr. Kirk Bradley Drennan O.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84107Get Direction
Dr. Kirk Bradley Drennan O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Jason Mackay OD1147 Draper Pkwy Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Jory T Kimball O.D.8806 Redwood Rd West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Camron John Bateman OD849 E 400 S Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Cheryl A. Torghele OD333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Jared Spencer Gray O.D.228 E 6400 S MURRAY UT 84107
- Dr. Joseph Vincent Lodrick O.D.573 W 100 N WEST BOUNTIFUL UT 84010