Dr. Mary Kathryn Eagleton M.D.
Pediatrician4900 Mueller Boulevard Suite 3s. 066c Austin TX, 78723
Dr. Mary Eagleton is a pediatrician practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Eagleton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Eagleton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Eagleton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Mary Kathryn Eagleton M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78723Get Direction
TYLER, TX 75703Get Direction
Dr. Mary Kathryn Eagleton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eagleton
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Dr. Hana Zibdeh-Lough DO60 Hospital Rd Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Goddy T Corpuz M.D.16040 Park Valley Dr Round Rock TX 78681
- Dr. Ronald J Cornelsen M.D.3816 South 1st Street Austin TX 78704
- Dr. Kelly Noelle Jolet M.D.7900 Fm 1826 Austin TX 78737
- Dr. Lynn Marie Thoreson DO313 E 12th St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Eric Lee-an Cherng MD4315 James Casey St Austin TX 78745