Dr. Mary Tilak is an internist practicing in Highland, IN. Dr. Tilak specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tilak provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India 1996
Madras Medical College
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- MICHAEL REESE HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Mary Tilak MD's Practice location
Highland, IN 46322Get Direction
Dr. Mary Tilak MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- Sperm Cells Mimic Embryonic Stem Cells
Sperm cells in the testicles are able to mimic the embryonic stem cells and can develop into any of the adult cells in the body. These germ cells, also called spermatogonial cells, belong to the adult stem cells and are the precursor of sperm cells.Based on a new study published in the online...
- What Is a Charley Horse?
What is a charley horse?A charley horse is a term used when referring to a muscle cramp or spasm. Although muscle cramps can occur in any muscle in the body, they are commonly experienced in the leg. In a muscle spasm, the muscle uncontrollably contracts and does not relax. When the contracting...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- The Best Diet for Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by an increase of pressure in the anal and rectal veins. This pressure can be caused by standing or sitting for too long, poor posture, anal intercourse, and many other things. However, the most common root causes of hemorrhoids are dietary and lifestyle choices. This means...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Hassan N. Ibrahim6703 West 159th Street Tinley Park Illinois 60477
- Dr. David Wechter M.D.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Dr. Allison L. Remesz D.O.1301 East 47th Street Chicago Illinois 60653
- Dr. Neerja Ahlowalia MD7906 S. Crandon Avenue Chicago Illinois 60617
- Rajneesh Salwan2850 W 95th St Evergreen Park IL 60805