Dr. Kerry E Weiner M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology191 S Buena Vista St Suite 215 Burbank CA, 91505
Dr. Kerry Weiner is a gastroenterologist practicing in Burbank, CA. Dr. Weiner specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Weiner performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
- UCLA Sepulveda Va 1979
Dr. Kerry E Weiner M.D.'s Practice location
Burbank, CA 91505Get Direction
Dr. Kerry E Weiner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weiner
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Gluten-Free Food Bank Helps Families in Need in Massachusetts
Celiac disease is a chronic condition caused in the digestive tract, it has an immunological origin characterized by a permanent intolerance to a protein called gluten which is present in cereals (wheat, oats, barley or rye). When the patient ingests foods containing gluten, the lining of the small...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- X-Factor Star Opens Up About Six-Year Battle with Crohn's
23-year old pop star from South Wales, Lloyd Macey, spoke out about his six-year battle with Crohn’s disease, a long-term condition that triggers inflammation of the digestive system.At the age of 18, Lloyd was in the middle of his second year of studies at Cardiff University when one evening,...
- Dr. Calin S. Arimie MD7320 Woodlake Avenue Los Angeles California 91307
- Dr. Jeffrey H. Sherman MD8631 West 3rd Street Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Said Rahban MD6333 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Ian Renner5901 W. Olympic Blvd Los Angeles California 90036
- Dr. Emeran A Mayer MD100 UCLA Medical Plaza Los Angeles California 90095
- Dr. Farshid Sam Rahbar M.D., FACP2080 Century Park E Los Angeles CA 90067