Dr. Grace Yoo is a Dentist practicing in Duluth, GA. Dr. Yoo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Detection of DNA in agarose gels using berberine and Mordant Yellow 3R.
- Direct Blue 71 staining of proteins bound to blotting membranes.
- Detection of DNA using a visible dye, Nile blue, in electrophoresed gels.
- Anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory triterpenes from the herb of Prunella vulgaris.
- Counterion-dye staining method for DNA in agarose gels using crystal violet and
- Covalent linkage of IL-12 and ovalbumin confines the effects of IL-12 to
- Spectrophotometric determination of cycloserine with 9-methoxyacridine.
- Detection of proteins on polyacrylamide gels using calconcarboxylic acid.
- A modified Coomassie blue staining of proteins in polyacrylamide gels with Bismark brown R.
- Desacetylmatricarin, an anti-allergic component from Taraxacum platycarpum.
- Detection of proteins in polyacrylamide gels using eriochrome black T and rhodamine B.
- Mixed-dye staining method for protein detection in polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis using calconcarboxylic acid and rhodamine B.
- Studies of structure activity relationship of flavonoids for the anti-allergic
Dr. Grace S Yoo D.D.S.'s Practice location
Duluth, GA 30096Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Grace S Yoo D.D.S. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Grace S Yoo D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Lewis L. Brown D.D.S.3580 Piedmont Road N.E., Tuxedo Center Atlanta Georgia 30305
- Dr. Mike Salekian DMD3710 Old Milton Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30005
- Mrs. Jill M Golsen DMD3400a Old Milton Parkway Alpharetta GA 30005
- Dr. Devang Vinaykant Shah DMD2133 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Suwanee GA 30024
- Ronald Erving Goldstein D.D.S.600 Galleria Pkwy Se Atlanta GA 30339
- Dr. Shervin Meshkian D.D.S440 Flat Shoals Ave SE Atlanta GA 30316