Dr. Molly Mclaughlin is a Dentist practicing in Warren, OH. Dr. Mclaughlin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Molly Mclaughlin DDS's Practice location
Warren, OH 44485Get Direction
AKRON, OH 44306Get Direction
Molly Mclaughlin DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Dr. Eugene Schlank D.D.S.6540 SOUTH AVE BOARDMAN OH 44512
- Dr. Ugti Patel DMD350 Sharon New Castle Rd Farrell PA 16121
- Dr. Charles Robert Verbanic D.D.S.2000 Milton Blvd Newton Falls OH 44444
- Dr. Lee Edward Snelson DDS3919 E Market St Warren OH 44484
- Dr. Douglas James Styka D.D.S.3768 Boardman Canfield Rd Canfield OH 44406
- Dr. Joseph John Fonagy DDS7314 Warren Sharon Rd Brookfield OH 44403