Dr. Maureen Malee is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Malee specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Malee can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Malee can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Adrenocortical activity in the newborn spontaneously hypertensive rat.
- Adrenocortical imprint in the fetus of a diabetic gestation.
- Influence of chorioamnionitis on developmental outcome in very low birth weight infants.
- Pregnancy complicated by nasopharyngeal carcinoma.
- Adrenocortical activity in fetal SHR and WKY rats.
- Corticosteroid dynamics in the nonpregnant, pregnant, and postpartum spontaneously hypertensive rat.
- Outcome of very low birth weight infants with histopathologic chorioamnionitis.
- Association of interpregnancy interval with uterine scar failure in labor: a case-control study.
- Association between maternal and child leptin levels 9 years after pregnancy complicated by gestational diabetes.
- Antenatal dexamethasone: effect on ovine placental 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 expression and fetal growth.
- Endocrine disorders in pregnancy.
- Increases in plasma atrial natriuretic peptide concentration antedate clinical evidence of preeclampsia.
- Expectant and active management of preterm premature rupture of membranes.
- Does levothyroxine improve pregnancy outcomes in euthyroid women with autoimmune thyroid disease?
- Zone-specific regulation of two messenger RNAs for P450c11 in the adrenals of
Dr. Maureen Patrice Malee MD PHD's Practice location
Lincoln, NE 68506Get Direction
Dr. Maureen Patrice Malee MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- 23andMe Now FDA-Approved to Test BRCA Genetic Mutations Without a Doctor
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the use of a direct-to-consumer (DTC) test for BRCA1/BRCA2 genetic mutations. Although it is not the first DTC test available on the US marketplace, it is the first one designed to specifically test for BRCA mutations.“Being the first and...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Symptoms That You Must Be Aware of During Your First Trimester of Pregnancy
There are some warning signs in the first trimester of pregnancy that may require immediate medical attention. Vaginal bleeding with or without painSome spotting may be normal during pregnancy, but it can also be a sign of ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage. The color of the spots may be the clue....
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Birth Control Patch: Pros and Cons
What is a birth control patch?The birth control patch is a safe, simple, and affordable method of birth control. It is a transdermal patch used as a method of contraception, which can be worn on the skin of the upper arm, belly, buttocks, or back. The patch is usually changed every week for three...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- James J Maly MD FACOG220 Lyncrest Dr Lincoln NE 68510
- Mr. Robert Dean Plambeck MD1001 South 70th St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Carin L Craig MD7001 A St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Paul L Hayes MD8101 O St Lincoln NE 68510
- Dr. Todd D Martin MD1600 S 48th St Lincoln NE 68506
- Dr. Alyssa Camille Rutan M.D.983255 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198