Dr. Norman M Friedman MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine400 Wabash Ave Akron OH, 44307
Dr. Norman Friedman practices Sleep Medicine in Akron, OH. Dr. Friedman studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Sleep Medicine
- Oh State Univ Hosp, Neurology; Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Akron Gen Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Norman M Friedman MD's Practice location
Akron, OH 44307Get Direction
FAIRLAWN, OH 44333Get Direction
Dr. Norman M Friedman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friedman
- How Can I Stop Snoring?
Snoring can affect not only your sleep but also your family members and friends, if you sleep in the same room with them. Snoring can lead to sleep problems, fatigue during day, irritability, and other health problems. About 45% of adults in the world are affected by snoring, and it is more commonly...
- Positive Airway Pressure May Not Be As Helpful to Cardiovascular Health As Originally Thought
Sleep apnea is one of the most prevalent sleep disorders in the united states. Snoring is one of its most common symptoms, along with sleep disturbances, daytime fatigue and brain fog. However, in some patients, things are more severe. It is not just snoring, but due to the collapse of the upper...
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Causes
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological condition affecting millions of people around the world. The condition is characterized by the having the constant urge to move your leg, which usually occurs at night. Although RLS is serious, it is a treatable condition. Causes of Restless Legs...
- Sleep Apnea Can Directly Affect Metabolism
When To Talk With A Healthcare ProviderGetting enough sleep has been the crying motto of many healthcare providers. There are numerous reasons as to why, but some recent research regarding sleep apnea and the relation to metabolism might just encourage some to address sleeping issues that are...
- Tips for Traveling with a CPAP Machine
A well-working CPAP can make all the difference for sleep apnea patients who need to improve their quality of life. Sometimes, they may not even think about a night without it by their bedside. But when you are a frequent traveler, this could be an issue.Travelers may experience several issues with...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Do you find it difficult to fall asleep after hitting the bed? Do you get up often in between during the night and struggle to get back to slumber? Do you get up much before the Sun’s rays hits the clouds? Do you feel tired the entire day without a refreshing sleep at night? All of the above are...
- Dr. Hitesh Makkar MD701 White Pond Drive Akron OH 44320
- Dr. Matthew L Krauza MD1900 23rd Street Cuyahoga Falls OH 44223
- Dr. Harish Kakarala MD224 W Exchange St Akron OH 44302
- Dr. Timothy Colin Murray MD224 W Exchange St Akron OH 44302
- Dr. Shakeel A Bahadur M.D.1330 Mercy Dr Nw Canton OH 44708
- Dr. Lee A Baggott MD1320 MERCY DR NW CANTON OH 44708