Dr. Deborah Hern Owen MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)420 N 2nd Ave Suite 200 Sandpoint ID, 83864
Dr. Deborah Owen is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Sandpoint, ID. Dr. Owen specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Owen can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Owen can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Deborah Hern Owen MD's Practice location
Sandpoint, ID 83864Get Direction
VANCOUVER, WA 98664Get Direction
Dr. Deborah Hern Owen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Owen
- Musician and Wife Hope for Miracle in Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
A couple in Boston are praying for a miracle as they try to find a way to be admitted to the Dana-Farber Institute.A musical love storyRonny Monroe has lived quite the life as a musician, one that many others aspire to. He was coached by the same singing instructor as Chris Cornell, he has been a...
- Different Approach to Mastectomy Can Provide 'Superior' Results
According to the results from a medical journal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, a two-stage process involving pre-shaping breast reduction, alongside risk-reducing mastectomy and reconstruction, is considered a safer approach with superior cosmetic outcomes.Mastectomy refers to a...
- Are Weight Loss Drugs Good For You?
Are you obese and looking for a safe and convenient option to lose weight? Are you unhappy with the diet plans that are available? Have you attempted different weight loss options? Are you under a long-term treatment plan for obesity? In these cases, prescription weight loss drugs seem to be a...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- A Link Between Celiac Disease and Infertility
A confusing connection – celiac disease and infertilityHere are some stories about moms who experienced infertility linked to celiac disease.Lindsey Reimer became pregnant in 2013, however, in 2010 she was diagnosed with celiac disease. Seventeen weeks after becoming pregnant, she lost her baby...
- Should I Go on Birth Control if I Have Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a condition marked by the growth of the tissues lining the inner part of uterus, towards the outer side of uterus. It is a non-curable condition that affects many women in their reproductive years. It is a very painful disorder and often treated with painkillers and hormone...
- Dr. Camille Marie Santarpio D.O.420 N 2nd Ave Sandpoint ID 83864
- Dr. Margaret Mcneer Bowden M.D.420 N 2nd Ave Sandpoint ID 83864
- Dr. Morgan Ann Morton M.D.423 NORTH 3RD AVE. SANDPOINT ID 83864
- Dr. Kristin Kathleen Algoe M.D.423 N 3RD AVE SANDPOINT ID 83864
- Jeffrey David Johnson M.D.423 N. 3rd Ave Sandpoint ID 83864
- Dr. Bruce Whitley Honsinger MD420 N 2nd Ave Sandpoint ID 83864