Andrew M Moran MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology2751 Debarr Rd Suite 390 Anchorage AK, 99508
Dr. Andrew Moran is a radiologist practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Moran specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1991
- Optical coherence and theoretical study of the excitation dynamics of a highly symmetric cyclophane-linked oligophenylenevinylene dimer.
- Solvent adiabaticity effects on ultrafast electron transfer in viologen charge transfer complexes.
- Second harmonic excitation spectroscopy of silver nanoparticle arrays.
- Resolving the emission times of solute and solvent four-wave mixing signals by spectral interferometry.
- Field-resolved coherent Raman spectroscopy of high frequency vibrational resonances.
- Coherent electronic and nuclear dynamics for charge transfer in 1-ethyl-4-(carbomethoxy)pyridinium iodide.
- Field-resolved measurement of reaction-induced spectral densities by polarizability response spectroscopy.
- Assessing the dephasing dynamics of water from linear field-resolved pulse propagation experiments and simulations in highly absorbing solutions.
- Correlated exciton fluctuations in cylindrical molecular aggregates.
- Probing the dynamics of intraband electronic coherences in cylindrical molecular aggregates.
- Exciton coherence and energy transport in the light-harvesting dimers of allophycocyanin.
- Nature of excited states and relaxation mechanisms in C-phycocyanin.
- Nonlinear optical detection of electron transfer adiabaticity in metal polypyridyl complexes.
- Toward the origin of exciton electronic structure in phycobiliproteins.
- Influence of vibronic coupling on band structure and exciton self-trapping in α-perylene.
Andrew M Moran MD's Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Andrew M Moran MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moran
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Douglas J Swank D.O.2751 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99508
- Curtis Cammarata M.D.3650 PIPER ST STE A ANCHORAGE AK 99508
- Richard T Chung MD2841 Debarr Rd Anchorage AK 99508
- Erik J Maurer MD3200 Providence Dr Anchorage AK 99508
- Chakri Inampudi MD3200 Providence Dr Anchorage AK 99508
- John Mccormick M.D.2110 E NORTHERN LIGHTS BLVD ANCHORAGE AK 99508