Thomas David Stuckey M.D.
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology1126 N Church St Suite 300 Greensboro NC, 27401
Dr. Thomas Stuckey is a cardiologist practicing in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Stuckey specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Stuckey also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1979
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Effect of treatment delay on outcomes in patients with acute myocardial
- Relation between electrocardiographic ST-segment resolution and early and late outcomes after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction.
- Poor long-term patient and graft survival after primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction due to saphenous vein graft occlusion.
- Door-to-balloon time with primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction impacts late cardiac mortality in high-risk patients and patients presenting early after the onset of symptoms.
- Platelet reactivity and clinical outcomes after coronary artery implantation of drug-eluting stents (ADAPT-DES): a prospective multicentre registry study.
- Very late hazard with stenting versus balloon angioplasty for ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a 16-year single-center experience.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Internal Medicine
Thomas David Stuckey M.D.'s Practice location
Thomas David Stuckey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stuckey
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- Lupus Patients are at Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Lupus is an unpredictable, multi-organ disease, and in some it may have milder course characterized by skin rashes or muscular aches, while in others it may start abruptly with predominant symptoms of some serious illness. It is not uncommon for lupus patients to present with the symptoms of kidney...
- Understanding the Connection Between Sleep Apnea and Heart Conditions
Researchers have found that obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is linked to cardiometabolic dysfunction. The study, seen in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, attempts to provide an explanation as to why sleep apnea patients often have problems associated with their heart. Up until...
- Tim Gollan M.D., PH.D.1225 Huffman Mill Rd Burlington NC 27215
- Peter Manning Jordan M.D.1002 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Thomas G Folk M.D.306 Westwood Ave High Point NC 27262
- Philip Joseph Nahser M.D.1002 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Christopher D Mcalhany M.D.1126 N Church St Greensboro NC 27401
- Thomas Andrew Kelly M.D. FACC1331 N Elm St Greensboro NC 27401