Dr. Wendy Zimmer is a radiologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Zimmer specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1989
- Cell-specific nuclear import of plasmid DNA.
- The smooth muscle gamma-actin gene promoter is a molecular target for the mouse bagpipe homologue, mNkx3-1, and serum response factor.
- The domain of brain beta-spectrin responsible for synaptic vesicle association is essential for synaptic transmission.
- Molecular characterization and distribution of the opioid growth factor receptor (OGFr) in mouse.
- Erythrocyte spectrin is an E2 ubiquitin conjugating enzyme.
- The smooth muscle gamma-actin gene is androgen responsive in prostate epithelia.
- Differential regulation of chromogranin B/secretogranin I and secretogranin II by forskolin in PC12 cells.
- Structure and expression of a calcium-binding protein gene contained within a calmodulin-regulated protein kinase gene.
- Developmental expression of brain beta-spectrin isoform messenger RNAs.
- Identification of an amelin isoform located in axons.
- Nuclear entry of nonviral vectors.
- Prolactin granulogenesis is associated with increased secretogranin expression and aggregation in the Golgi apparatus of GH4C1 cells.
- Erythrocyte spectrin's chimeric E2/E3 ubiquitin conjugating/ligating activity.
- Brain beta spectrin isoform 235 (Spnb-2) maps to mouse chromosome 11.
- Regulation of organ development by the NKX-homeodomain factors: an NKX code.
Wendy E Zimmer MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14203Get Direction
BUFFALO, NY 14222Get Direction
Wendy E Zimmer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Anthony M. Foti MD55 Spindrift Drive Williamsville New York 14221
- Paul Pizzella MD2157 MAIN ST BUFFALO NY 14214
- Grant Steven Golden MD3730 Sheridan Dr Buffalo New York 14226
- Angelo M. DelBalso30 Boundbrook Court East Amherst New York 14051
- Michael Petroziello MDELM AND CARLTON ST BUFFALO NY 14263
- Vernice Bates M.D.3980A SHERIDAN DR AMHERST NY 14226